Apartment Traffic Safety Inspection
TS is conducting traffic safety inspection for apartment complex with high risk of accidents to identify issues and remedies in terms of traffic safety in order to ensure safety
Background and Purpose
- Roads in the apartment complex are where pedestrians and vehicles coexist with their active movements, but protection measures are poorer than general roads.
- Moreover, such apartment roads are managed by the facility management office or residents’ representative lacking proper capacity; thus resulting in inadequate measures against accidents or lack of preventive efforts.
- Thus, TS is conducting traffic safety inspection for apartment complex with high risk of accidents to identify issues and remedies in terms of traffic safety in order to ensure safety
- Apartment complexes with previous history of accident in roads therein or high risk of accidents
- Apartment complexes requiring consultation with a safety professional to reduce accidents and enhance safety
- Research on accident status, size of complex and facilities
- With facility managers and residents to identify risky points and areas as well as analyze the pedestrian access status
- TS and jointly with facility managers and residents to identify the status such as pedestrian access, accidents, risky factors, and installation of safety facilities
Proposal on improvement
- With diagram and report to prevent accidents and improve safety in the subject complex