To establish the Hazardous Material Transportation Safety Management Center in order to set up the accident response system including real-time monitoring of the entire process of transportation and integrated management of hazardous material transportation information.
- Collecting and managing data such as information of owner and driver of the vehicle, driving information, and accident response information
- Installing and operating a device capable of wireless communication with the hazardous material transportation safety management system for collecting location data / training driver/owner for entering the transportation plan
Control and operation
- Establishing and operating the hazardous material transportation safety management system and monitoring risky situations, notifying entry into restricted area, disseminating accident information, etc.
- To prevent failure to install and operate the terminal as well as any violation such as failure to file the transportation plan with the dedicated crackdown staff
- Install the terminal on the vehicle to transport hazardous materials as per the announcement of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport.
- Register a transportation plan prior to driving on the integrated hazardous material transportation safety management system.